Join the Elate Team
E-COMMERCE COORDINATOR FOR ELATE COSMETICS
Overview: We are looking for a creative minded, strategic thinking person who is excited by a challenge. The E-Commerce Coordinator will maintain and continually improve our E-commerce platforms and digital presence by working with our Marketing and Customer Service teams to optimize customer experience. You will be responsible for managing our company image online in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing and sales goals.
As the E-Commerce coordinator, you will work on planning, coordinating and facilitating site merchandising and other related projects that impact our E-commerce business. As well as creating and implementing plans to increase traffic to our online platforms. Our ideal applicant is organized and experienced enough to manage our websites and creative enough to help digital marketing campaigns to increase our sales. You will optimize our campaigns using marketing and SEO strategies and measure how much they increase web traffic by using analytics tools.
At Eluma Beauty Inc, we are committed to our communities and our world. We are a fast growing, conscious cosmetics brand with sustainability at the heart of everything we do. We have a strong workplace culture full of individuals that match our values with many opportunities for growth. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, bonuses, profit sharing, flexible schedules and much more.
Eluma Beauty Inc. recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, disability, age, or sexual preference.
Position: Full Time, salary based on relevant work experience and education.
- Collaborate with other teams; marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Determine the format and features of our website in order to maximize clarity and ease of navigation for customers.
- Liaise with the Web designers to develop and alter the website as needed.
- Optimize SEO
- Recommend and support any projects to drive more customers on-line, and to maximize sale opportunities to the site.
- Manage online merchandising activities including: product variations, categorization, custom content/enhancements, cross sells & up sells, search refinements, automated features, taxonomy, and product attributes.
- Analyse sales results to understand customer online behavior and aid in future planning
- Increase e-commerce business with a strategic and data-driven approach
- Research e-commerce opportunities in each market to find the most efficient and effective ways to get product to customers, and clearly communicate these opportunities
- Implement current best practices
- Measure and demonstrate sales impact of e-commerce platform and programs with available data sources
- Previous experience managing E-Commerce channels (Shopify preferable)
- Experience working with design programs (InDesign, Photoshop, etc)
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Strong data analysis skills
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Creative, pragmatic, and eager to learn
- Located in Victoria, BC
If you are interested in joining our team please send your Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com