We are looking for someone to support our customers and community. The Customer Support Assistant will support our Digital Sales and B2B customers across all customer support channels, providing assistance, solutions and product recommendations.
They will provide customer service support through various channels, both online and telephone; resolve customer questions, recommend products and find solutions to give Elate customers the best experience possible.They will also provide outstanding Customer Support to our B2B partners through various channels to issue credits, process payments and offer resolutions to various situations.
This individual has a community centric mindset, fuelled by empathy, curiosity and creativity. They should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s values through education, inspiration and empowerment.
Schedule: Tuesday to Saturday 8:30 to 4:30
- Communicate with customers and B2B partners in a timely manner through various channels; including phone calls, email, live chat and on-demand video consultations
- Communicate with Customer Support, Marketing, and other teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Engaging on our social media channels through direct messages and comments; including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Process Digital Sales customer orders through Shopify
- Process B2B partner orders through B2B platform
- Work regularly with Customer Support and Social software; including Gorgias CRM, Shopify, QuickbooksCommerce and ShipStation.
- Communication with the Fulfillment team regarding order issues, as well as sending them bi-weekly trend reports
- Communication with Elate Business Development Partners regarding B2B Customer Support
- Answer all Social Media direct messages and comments.
- Respond to Customer Support emails, SMS messages and phone calls
- Engage with Customers on the Elate Live Chat and on-demand consultations.
- Responding to customer reviews and web questions
- Process Digital Sales Replacements, Exchanges and Returns.
- Follow up with all Digital Sales Fraudulent orders.
- Provide product knowledge and recommendations to Elate customers
- Process B2B order payments and adjustments
- B2B partner credits and replacement products
- Process order adjustments for Digital Sales and B2Borders
- Share Customer Support/product issue updates or trends with the Customer Support Coordinator at weekly check-in
- Sending bi-weekly order issue trends to the Fulfillment team
- Keep up to date with departmental goals, and help to identify possible efficiencies to be made.
- Forward relevant emails and information to other teams.
- Process insurance claims for missing or lost packages as needed.
- Troubleshoot B2B shipping issues as needed
- Previous experience in Customer Support, Service, Hospitality, or related fields.
- Previous experience in the beauty industry - encouraged but not required.
- Comfortable offering makeup consultations to customers via video and various other platforms.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to provide customer support through various channels, both online and telephone.
- Strong decision making skills.
- Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
Think you would be a good fit? Email your resume to email@example.com.