We are looking for an organized individual with a positive, continuous improvement mindset to join our team full time as the B2B Fulfillment Coordinator. The B2B Fulfillment Coordinator oversees the day to day operations of B2B Order Fulfillment. Including, but not limited to, packing and shipping B2B orders, supporting partners in shipping/customs processing requests, and communicating with the B2B team on all order-related topics. The B2B Fulfillment Coordinator helps plan and implement policies and procedures in accordance with department and company goals, while enforcing policies and advising management on operational matters as related to B2B fulfillment. The B2B Fulfillment Coordinator supervises Warehouse Assistants in completing support tasks, and seeks continuous improvement through feedback from the B2B Sales Team.
At Eluma Beauty Inc, we are committed to our communities and our world. We are a fast growing, conscious cosmetics brand with sustainability at the heart of everything we do. We have a strong workplace culture full of individuals that match our values with many opportunities for growth. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, bonuses, profit sharing, flexible schedules and much more.
Eluma Beauty Inc. recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender identity, disability, age, or sexual orientation. We are an equal opportunity employer, and as such welcome and encourage applications from people with different abilities. If you require an accommodation to apply for this position, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.B2B Fulfillment Coordinator Job Duties:
- Maintains work flow by monitoring the day to day operations of B2B Order Fulfillment.
- Fulfills orders by carefully packing and shipping orders in a timely manner. Upholds the standard for all daily tasks.
- Coordinates the B2B Fulfillment Assistants and ensures team targets are being met.
- Communicates with the Warehouse Manager regarding matters of stock levels and requirements for B2B orders, and communicate updates to the B2B team.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing company standards.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by educating and directing team members on the use of all equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Supporting other teams in the Operations Department and fostering a culture of teamwork.
- Excellent communication skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Creative problem solving skills
- Customer support oriented attitude and work ethic
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Suite software: Excel, etc.
- Organized and detail oriented
- Team player
- Ability to lift 40+ lbs