FULFILLMENT ASSISTANT FOR ELATE COSMETICS
We are looking for a detail oriented person with a positive attitude to join our team as a Fulfillment Assistant. The Fulfillment Assistant is an integral part of the Fulfillment team, who is responsible for the careful organization, packing and shipping of all orders to customers. The Fulfillment Assistant helps to package, label and complete quality control tasks to ensure all products meet Elate’s quality standards. Our ideal candidate has experience in a shipping or production role, and possesses strong teamwork skills.
At Eluma Beauty Inc, we are committed to our communities and our world. We are a fast growing, conscious cosmetics brand with sustainability at the heart of everything we do. We have a strong workplace culture full of individuals that match our values with many opportunities for growth. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, bonuses, profit sharing, flexible schedules and much more.
Eluma Beauty Inc. recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender identity, disability, age, or sexual preference. We are an equal opportunity employer, and as such welcome and encourage applications from people with different abilities. If you require an accommodation to apply for this position, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Position: Full Time, $19.50/hr
Fulfillment Assistant Job Duties:
- Carefully pack retail/wholesale orders for shipment
- Assemble products to completion, including labelling and transferring to bamboo packaging
- Completing production tasks, including bottle foundations, loose powder products and creating product samples
- Create shipping labels and arrange courier pickups
- Track all warehouse supplies
- Keep warehouse clean, organized, and sanitary at all times
- Maintain effective communication with the Business Development Team and E-Commerce Teams
- Keep up to date with Team Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and help identify possible efficiencies in processes
- 1-2+ years experience in a shipping or production environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and organization
- Positive team player who enjoys working amongst a team
- Customer focused
- Basic technical knowledge, including the use of spreadsheets and inventory management programs
- Previous experience with TradeGecko, ShipStation, and Shopify considered an asset
- Ability to lift 40+ lbs
- Located in Victoria, BC
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com