Join the Elate Team
MARKETING COORDINATOR FOR ELATE COSMETICS
Responsible for working with our Marketing team to take on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programs. Solely responsible for administering Elate Cosmetics’ social media channels, newsletter campaigns/flows and collaborations, including: creating and executing strategies, creating original copy and media content, managing/scheduling content. They will manage our company’s image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
The Marketing Assistant is expected to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media/marketing trends. They should have excellent written communication skills and be able to express our company’s values creatively.
At Eluma Beauty Inc, we are committed to our communities and our world. We are a fast growing, conscious cosmetics brand with sustainability at the heart of everything we do. We have a strong workplace culture full of individuals that match our values with many opportunities for growth. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, bonuses, profit sharing, flexible schedules and much more.
Eluma Beauty Inc. recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, disability, age, or sexual preference. We are an equal opportunity employer, and as such welcome and encourage applications from people with different abilities. If you require an accommodation to apply for this position, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Position: Full Time, salary based on relevant work experience and education.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Assist in monitoring active marketing programs and developing ways to improve those campaigns
- Submit ideas for marketing programs designed to enhance and grow the company’s brand
- Participation to collaborate with other teams, like Sales, Education and E-Commerce to ensure brand consistency
- Oversee social media accounts’ strategy, design and execution, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Youtube.
- Oversee newsletter strategy and execution to help grow brand awareness, customer experience, and revenue
- Report on social and digital media analytics and suggest ways to improve performance
- Collaborate with partners, brands, and influencers to implement marketing campaigns and create innovative ways to gain exposure to Elate
- Be available as a resource for the Marketing team to assistance with completing larger projects
- 2+ years experience in working in marketing and social media
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast paced environment
- Highly creative, with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Well organized with a customer experience approach
- Preference given to applicants located in Victoria, BC
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.