At Eluma Beauty Inc, we are committed to our communities and our world. We are a fast growing, conscious cosmetics brand with sustainability at the heart of everything we do. We have a strong workplace culture full of individuals that match our values with many opportunities for growth. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, bonuses, profit sharing, flexible schedules and much more.
Eluma Beauty Inc. recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, disability, age, or sexual preference.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for deploying successful marketing campaigns and owns their implementation from ideation to execution. They will help to build and maintain a strong and consistent strategy through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels. The marketing manager manages the day-to-day marketing activities of Elate and long-term marketing strategy for the company.
What We Offer
- Full-time position based in Victoria, BC
- Competitive salary based on relevant work experience and education
- Flexible work schedule with the ability to work remotely when needed
- 18 days of paid vacation
- A well developed, people first company culture
- Performance-based quarterly bonus structure
- Comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, vision and dental coverage
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development and growth
- Build brand awareness by developing and executing marketing strategies to meet consumer needs and maximize profits.
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Provide information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Influence present and future products by analyzing demographics to delimit target markets for new products, brands, or services.
- Create and execute both campaign driven and long marketing strategies
- Lead the execution of marketing initiatives from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Coach, develop, and lead all member of the Marketing team
- Prepare and present reporting and analytics on all marketing activity; tracking the effects of implemented marketing strategies
- Achieve financial objectives by adhering to annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Marketing Manager in the consumer goods category
- Proven track record of driving revenue within a budget conscious environment
- Experience working with an e-commerce marketplace
- Post-secondary education in Marketing or a related field
- Vast knowledge of marketing trends
- Experience leading a team and managing direct reports
- Analytics and strategy-oriented mindset
- Presentation skills
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
- Experience managing multi department projects
- Adaptability; thrives in an ever-changing landscape
- Candidate must be located in Victoria, BC
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Elate Marketing Manager’. We are interviewing on a rolling basis so please apply at your earliest convenience.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.