At Eluma Beauty Inc, we are committed to our communities and our world. We are a fast growing, conscious cosmetics brand with sustainability at the heart of everything we do. We have a strong workplace culture full of individuals that match our values with many opportunities for growth. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, bonuses, profit sharing, flexible schedules and much more.
Eluma Beauty Inc. recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, disability, age, or sexual preference.
We are looking for a resourceful, detail-oriented and community-minded person to join our team as the Office & Culture Coordinator. You will be responsible for the daily operations of the office: greeting visitors, answering incoming calls and ensuring supply levels and equipment are regularly maintained. As a highly organized and tech-savvy individual, you will support the team with various administrative duties including expense reconciliations, meeting management, new hire onboarding and record keeping.
In this role you will set the cultural tone for our team, ensuring the company core values of kindness, community, transparency and innovation are forefront in the workplace. As someone that leads with positivity and integrity, you will be responsible for planning employee wellness days, recognizing special occasions, and maintaining an inclusive and supportive space for both our in-office and remote team members.
What We Offer
- Full-time position based in Victoria, BC
- Competitive salary based on relevant work experience and education
- Paid vacation
- A well developed, people first company culture
- Comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, vision and dental coverage
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development and growth
- Maintaining an organized, welcoming and engaging work environment.
- Greeting office visitors and monitoring all incoming calls.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Assisting with onboarding process for new team members and maintaining team member records.
- Providing general administrative support.
- Organizing team wellness days and group activities.
- Leading the staff appreciation program, never forgetting a team members birthday or special occasion.
- Scheduling maintenance of office i.e. watering plants, changing light bulbs, etc.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in an office administration or support role
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration, or a related field
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft suite of programs
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- A passion for community and human connection
- Experience in Human Resources or People Operations is considered an asset
- Adaptability; thrives in an ever-changing landscape
- Knowledge of QuickBooks Online, Hubdoc, and G-Suite considered an asset but not required
- Candidate must be located in Victoria, BC
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Elate Office & Culture Coordinator’. We are interviewing on a rolling basis so please apply at your earliest convenience.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.