We are looking for an organized individual with a positive, continuous improvement mindset to join our team full time as the Operations Team Lead. The Operations Team Lead is the leader of the Elate Warehouse, and manages the Warehouse team to ensure smooth functioning of the company’s warehouse operations, including receiving, production, product completion, and order fulfillment. They ensure that all internal and external team communication channels are effective and efficient, and implement creative solutions that optimize efficiency in all areas of the company’s supply chain.
At Eluma Beauty Inc, we are committed to our communities and our world. We are a fast growing, conscious cosmetics brand with sustainability at the heart of everything we do. We have a strong workplace culture full of individuals that match our values with many opportunities for growth. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, bonuses, profit sharing, flexible schedules and much more.
Eluma Beauty Inc. recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender identity, disability, age, or sexual orientation. We are an equal opportunity employer, and as such welcome and encourage applications from people with different abilities. If you require an accommodation to apply for this position, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Operations Team Lead Responsibilities:
- Manages the Warehouse Team and supports each team member in meeting the expectations of their job
- Oversees the daily work flow of the Warehouse and maintains organization of general Warehouse Operations
- Meet productivity, accuracy, waste reduction and timeliness targets
- Follows up on interruptions to receiving inventory and production tasks
- Regular maintenance, set up, and operation of all Production equipment
- Manages time and projects effectively Liaises with the Procurement Coordinator to receive all incoming materials
- Monitors stock control, and checks that inventory records are accurate, liaising with the Procurement Coordinator and Operations Manager to ensure flow
- Monitors and implements warehouse safety and organizational practices
- Ensuring products are stocked and ready for delivery to customers
- Assists with strategy, planning and execution of all projects related to production
- Strategizes about matters of sustainability by finding ways to achieve efficiencies that will also reduce expenses
- Bachelor's degree or Post-Secondary Diploma preferred
- Experience leading and managing a team in an operational environment
- Driven to create sustainable business systems
- Continuous Improvement Mindset and creative problem solving skills
- Production planning experience
- Strategic, data driven thinker
- Ability to Manage Time and Workload Effectively
- Excellent Communication Skills, Both Written and Verbal
- Proven Ability to Motivate, Lead, and Develop a team
- Drive to Achieve Results
To apply, please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn: Cassie LeBlanc.